Poster Designer • CV/Resume Designer • Social Media Post Creator • Video Editor
"I transform your ideas into eye‑catching designs, professional resumes, engaging social media posts, and polished videos – all with a fast turnaround."
Javed Iqbal — A versatile Computer Operator and creative designer from Soon Valley, Pakistan. I specialize in poster design, professional CV/resume creation, social media post design, and video editing. I also bring strong skills in data entry, Microsoft Office, AI tools, and internet research.
I hold a 6‑month Computer Operator Diploma from PVTC and have scored 768/1200 in ICS and 714/1100 in Matric. My freelance experience includes managing social media content for various clients.
Click any project to enlarge. Replace with your real work.
Javed designed an amazing poster for our tech event. He understood the brief perfectly and delivered ahead of time. Highly recommended!
My new CV designed by Javed got me multiple interview calls. The layout is modern and ATS‑friendly. Superb work!
Javed's social media posts for our restaurant doubled our engagement. Great creativity and quick revisions.
Master contrast, hierarchy, and whitespace to create posters that stand out in any environment.
Read More →Use the right keywords and structure to beat the bots and land human eyes on your resume.
Read More →Learn the key cuts, transitions, and tools to create engaging TikTok and Instagram reels.
Read More →